The Droid-S for Android viewer will be superseded by a new version shortly.
Droid-S for Android
Droid-S is a radar viewer for SBS-1, Radarbox and Planeplotter (and all other applications that provide a TCP server at port 30003).
It displays radar map like data on any Android smartphone OS2.1 or higher.
Droid-S requires an advanced HTTP server to grab data. Such server is SRV30003 that can be downloaded here:
This server software will be connected to TCP port 30003 of your radar application (Basestation, ANRB, Planeplotter). It generates a flight table from the data it receives and transmits this flight table on port 30080 on HTTP request.
A more detailed description of SRV30003 functionality can be found here:
More developers information on Droid-S is here
- Box height in Weather and Table
- Box sizes in Weather and Table
- complete Config items
- Bluetooth client
- Flight data box cannot close with OS2.3
- Center mark missing
- Upper case with WX locator required
- reset double click logic after flight data box
- GPS will not open, only GSM position available